Sunday, December 27, 2009

Feel Great Every Day!!

Hi friends,


           Let me reveal  you how to feel great every day for the rest of your life. The ONLY MEDICINE IS "LAUGHTER"..When people laugh, they feel good and get pleasure. Most people need some sort of external stimulus to tickle their funny bones and make them laugh.

                   Have you ever laughed so hard that you were left rolling on th floor with uncontrollable laughter? I’m not talking about the kind of laughter where you chuckle or give a phony laugh at your boss telling you a lame joke. I’m talking about downright, pee-your-pants laughter where you’re doubled-over and your stomach hurts from laughing so hard.
              
                 This is essential for you to understand in order for you to feel great every day for the rest of your life.Ok, so you felt pretty great after laughing pretty hard, didn’t you? Very good, I can see you nodding your head now as you sit at the computer reading this article. Thank you.
  

Physically relax:
 
          Now, sit down with your arms and legs uncrossed. Or if you prefer, lie down on your back with your arms and legs lying flat on the bed. Make yourself as comfortable as humanly possible.
  
Give yourself permission to relax:

       Now close your eyes. Tell yourself internally, “In the next 15 minutes, I’m going to allow myself to remember all the times where I felt outrageous, side-splitting laughter. I’m going to laugh as hard to improve my health and well being. I give myself permission in these next 15 minutes to laugh myself silly so that I feel great for the rest of the day.” 

Make ur life more pleasurable by Laughing!! Laugh and make ur day added in ur life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=51de4b010f69171b381fdfb66da54ae0 ss_blog_claim=51de4b010f69171b381fdfb66da54ae0